Thursday, December 3, 2015

Work at Home

Gerry Newell assigned me homework, namely a list of the presidents. So I worked at home and at school on this assignment, and it came out to 8 pages long. There was some colorful humor I added in there, as well as things he felt were important. Some of the issues included not being able to erase mistakes, so I either brailled a series of full cells or started on another page. Other issues involved the way paper loaded, which could and did cause problems. Those pages were also discarded. In the end I had a set of 8 reasonably correct pages to show him, which impressed him enough they continued to let me volunteer. It was pretty time-consuming to try to braille what I remembered about each president, so that is considered a number of hours I worked. Soon after, my brailler broke and I could no longer work at home on anything. Still, this represents a major accomplishment and shows my dedication to my work.

Hours logged for this assignment: 2.5
Total hours logged: 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment